7 Websites To Sell Unwanted Stuff
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases from products mentioned on posts made on this site.
Do you have stuff just lying around the house that you no longer use? Maybe you are in the process of downsizing and you need to get rid of some things. Has anyone ever called you a hoarder and begged you to declutter? Well now there’s no need for a garage sale when there a numerous websites right at your finger tips that will help you reach a wider audience.
Here are 7 websites that you can try:
This website is perfect for selling any clothing, shoes or accessories you no longer want. You might even surprise yourself and find something from another seller that fits your wardrobe perfectly.
If you’re looking for somewhere to sell you used furniture, Chairish is the place for you. Just make your listing and Chairish will handle the shipping for you. 80% of the sale is yours while commission makes up the other 20%.
Oodle does not have a specific target market. If you have something to sell, there is going to be someone willing to buy it. With more than 15 million users a month, Oodle is definitely a website to consider.
4) Sell laptop
As the name suggests, this website is ideal for anyone with a laptop they no longer use. To sell you simply click the “CashYourLaptop” button, search for your laptop model, provide some information about your system, fill out the checkout form and receive a free prepaid shipping label. Payment comes to you via check or PayPal.
5) Valore Books
Can you guess what this website sells? That’s right, books. Text books to be more specific. Maybe your a college graduate and have run out of space to store your old textbooks. Or maybe you need to earn some extra cash while you are still at college. Well look no further. Valore Books is there to help you do just that.
CarDaddy makes the sale of your old vehicle go nice and smooth. And if you are in the market for something new, then you don’t have to go far. You can expect a safe and hassle-free shopping experience with CarDaddy.
As was mentioned earlier, why not avoid the trouble of an actual garage sale and settle for a virtual one instead. Say goodbye to waking up early on a Saturday, dragging everything outside and waiting all day for someone to stop by. Now you can making extra earning quickly and easily with VarageSale.
Notice: Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.