#1 Bedtime Benefit: Weight Loss “People who stay up late tend to eat late—and eat even when they’re not hungry,” says Evelyn Tribole, M.S., R.D.,
Maintaining healthy gums and teeth not only make you have a confident smile but it promotes overall wellness and reduces risk of periodontal disease. Periodontal
#1 Graham Crackers Inspired by a vegetarian diet, Graham crackers are created by a process of milling flour where more of the whole wheat is
#1 Almonds A natural source of cyanide! All of the ingredients are present but not activated until the seed (the almond we know and love)
1. Garlic SUITABLE FOR EARACHE. 2. Apple Cider Vinegar SUITABLE FOR HEARTBURN. 3. Cherries SUITABLE FOR JOINT PAIN. 4. Peppermint SUITABLE FOR SORE MUSCLES. 5.
1. Digestion A tablespoon or two of apple cider vinegar in a tall glass of water will be very beneficial if you’re struggling with issues
1. Blood Pressure Is Lowered Studies have proven that eating just 3 bananas each day may be able to lower your blood pressure ina significant
1. Pomegranate Regardless how you prefer your pomegranates, seeds or in juice form, you will definitely reap the benefits of this cholesterol-lowering power it has.
1. Oral Health There have been studies that show that black tea can confine bacteria growth that assist in the creation of cavities and tooth
1. Blueberries Blueberries are packed full of antioxidants, they help eliminate the free radicals that damage the cells in our body. Ultimately this means they